7 Ways We Make Animal Ownership A Breeze
- Quick Question
Call our friendly staff for great advice
- New Puppy or Kitten
Relax with our simple treatment guide for new pet owners
- Production Animals Welcome
Willunga Vets are experts in large animal health
- Need Training Help
Convenient & fun, our Puppy Preschool makes training easy
- Love your Pet
So do we! They'll live longer, happier and healthier with our expert advice & care
Open til 5:30pm weekdays & 12:30pm Saturdays
- Out of Hours Emergency
Call us - we have a 24hr Emergency Service for our clients
Call today for a fun, healthy & stress free pet.
Welcome to Willunga & Aldinga Veterinary Services!
Our staff at both practices are always excited to meet your extended family and take great pride and enjoyment in being able to meet your needs – whether that be some advice on parasite control, through to emergency surgery.
We have a team of 11 vets and 17 nurses that work out of our two purpose built clinics – one in Willunga and the other in Aldinga. Our Willunga practice is one of only 21 veterinary clinics accredited (out of 200+ clinics in SA) as a Veterinary Hospital. This is a reflection of our level of care and commitment to you and your pet.
Our team have a united goal to offer you the best care for your pet. We are all pet lovers and owners and understand what it takes to be a pet owner and the stress, worry and sadness that can come with illness to our pets. We want you to know that some of our commitments to you are:
- To ensure you feel welcome – and most importantly so does your pet – upon arrival you’ll be greeted by the smiling faces of our reception staff. Our nurses will spend time with you and make a fuss of your pet to ensure it feels calm and safe.
- We’re committed to being available to you and your pet day or night. It’s why we have an after hours service for you to phone. Whether it’s midnight or Sunday afternoon, a vet is always available to speak to.
- We know how stressful it is when your pet suddenly requires urgent veterinary attention. It’s why in emergencies you don’t wait for an appointment – we fit you in on the day of the call.
- We’re committed to giving you a full range of treatment options… and then working through them one at a time until we arrive at the best option for your pet.
- We’re committed to keeping your pet happy and relaxed. From the treats we give your pet on arrival… to the special care they receive while in hospital, it’s all about making it as stress free as possible for you and your pet.
- We understand that it can be stressful sitting at home wondering – that’s why we think it’s important that we phone you at least twice a day whilst your pet is ill and hospitalised. And we will always phone you after or during any operation to give you updates.
- Continuity and excellent communication on the care of your pet. That’s why we share, brainstorm and discuss each other’s cases – when you have a consult with one vet; it’s like having a consult with a team of 11 vets! And we want you to feel free to request a specific vet if you have developed rapport with one of us in particular.
Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 6.00pm
Saturday: 8:00am to 1.00pm
Monday - Friday: 8:30am to 5.30pm
Saturday: 8:30am to 12.30pm